Presbyterian College Women's Basketball Camps
The PC Blue Hose Team Camp at Presbyterian College offers a great opportunity for Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Middle School teams to test their abilities against top-notch talent. Participants develop their skills for next season and benefit from competition against players from schools across the region.
The camp is held on the Presbyterian College campus, widely recognized as one of the most beautiful campuses in the Southeast. The Clinton, South Carolina location provides a safe environment and excellent accommodations for all participants. Players reside in one of the modern dormitories, and PC camp staff members are on duty nightly. Campers enjoy all-you-can-eat meals in the dining facility, and a camp store is open for drinks and snacks between meals. An athletic trainer is on site 24 hours a day to treat injuries or illness.
Who: Middle School, JV, and Varsity Teams
Cost: $225 per player / $100 per Team Deposit by Coach
ONLY register as player if you see your team name listed as a registration option
Print Mail-In Registration Form (PDF)
Coach Todd Steelman and his staff work with each coach and team to ensure a quality week of camp.
● Each team is guaranteed six regulation games and no running clock.
● Coaches are not required to officiate any games.
● The camp accepts Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Middle School teams.
● Each camper receives a free team camp t-shirt.
● Athletic trainers are on site to aid with any injuries or illness.
● A camp store sells PC t-shirts, as well as pizza, candy, and drinks etc.
● A camp wrap session is held for all the coaches Saturday night on the PC campus, complete with complimentary pizza and drinks
Templeton Gymnasium on Presbyterian College Campus, 105 Ashland Ave Clinton, SC 29325